Link for 150
Sowing seed indoors:
· Sow amaranthus seeds indoors in december
· Maintain at a temperature around 20 degrees celsius.
· Seedlings emerge in 10-14 days.
· As soon as seedlings emerge, provide plenty of light .
· Transplant in the month of march .
Transplanting to the Garden:
· Select a location in full sun with good rich well drained organic soil.
· Prepare the bed by turning the soil under to a depth of 8 inches. Level with a rake to remove clumps of grass and stones.
· Set plants 18 inches apart in the garden.
|No. of Seeds/Packet||50|